These Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between you and THE QUORUM CLUB LTD as “THE QUORUM CLUB” and sets forth the terms and conditions under which THE QUORUM CLUB provides access to content and services at and through www.thequorum.club (the “Site”)
Your use of the Site and any services or Content (as defined below) available on or through the Site or through THE QUORUM CLUB, constitutes your acceptance, without modification, of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By using the Site or any services provided by THE QUORUM CLUB, you represent and agree that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older, are of legal age and capacity to form a binding contract or have the permission and/or legal authorization of your parent or legal guardian to enter into this Agreement, and that you are not a person barred from entering into agreements in and receiving services from the Government of Law. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you agree not to access the Site or use the services provided by THE QUORUM CLUB. If you have any questions about this Agreement or the practices of this Site, do not use the site and please contact THE QUORUM CLUB at email@example.com
If you become a member or subscribe to any services offered on or through the Site, you agree to:
– provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and/or your company as prompted by the registration and order forms, and
– to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, THE QUORUM CLUB reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site and affiliated services. You are solely responsible for choosing and keeping secure your password to access your account on the Site. THE QUORUM CLUB bears no responsibility for your account being compromised and used without your authorization. Should you become aware of unauthorized activity on your account, you agree to notify THE QUORUM CLUB immediately. You further agree not to share usernames or passwords, which is expressly prohibited, unless authorized in writing by THE QUORUM CLUB. You further agree not to reverse engineer, hack, spam, block, disrupt, or otherwise change or alter, or attempt to change or alter, the Site.
THE QUORUM CLUB does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register with THE QUORUM CLUB. If you are under 18, please do not send any information to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personal information to THE QUORUM CLUB or be a user of THE QUORUM CLUB services. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You understand that the services provided by THE QUORUM CLUB are available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your THE QUORUM CLUB account will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libellous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree that you may not use the services provided by THE QUORUM CLUB or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the services provided by THE QUORUM CLUB or the Site to:
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that THE QUORUM CLUB, in its sole discretion, deems to be harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, or hateful, or is racially, ethnically, religiously, or otherwise offensive;
– Engage in any activities in violation of any applicable local, state, national, regional, or international law, rules, or regulations;
– Transmit any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary or privacy right of any third party;
– Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– Intimidate or harass another; or
– Use or attempt to use another´s account, service or system without authorization from THE QUORUM CLUB, or create a false identity on the Site.
THE QUORUM CLUB may terminate your ability to access the Site or use the services provided by THE QUORUM CLUB at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion. THE QUORUM CLUB reserves the right at any time from time to time and without notice to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or the services it provides. You agree that THE QUORUM CLUB shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or the services.
If THE QUORUM CLUB identifies that you are using the Site for commercial use, THE QUORUM CLUB may seek to be reimbursed for any and all costs and expenses related to your usage of the Site, including reasonable attorneys fees arising from your breach of this Agreement.
This Site is owned and operated by THE QUORUM CLUB India Holidays doing business as THE QUORUM CLUB. All content, information and materials appearing on this Site, including, without limitation, text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, images, and voice, video, and sound clips, as well as, the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof (“Content”) are the sole property of THE QUORUM CLUB or its licensors and are protected by International copyright, patent and trademark laws and treaties. THE QUORUM CLUB and its licensors expressly reserve all rights in and to such Content. You may use the Content contained on this Site and the services offered through this Site only for your own personal purposes. No Content from this Site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without THE QUORUM CLUB´s or its licensor´s prior written permission except as explicitly permitted in this Agreement.
All content, information, and materials you upload to the Site or provide to THE QUORUM CLUB using the services offered by THE QUORUM CLUB, including, without limitation, text, graphics, icons, images, and voice, video, and sound clips shall become the property of THE QUORUM CLUB immediately upon their upload or transmission and you hereby assign and agree to assign all rights in such materials to THE QUORUM CLUB. THE QUORUM CLUB may store, delete, retain, or dispose of such materials in its sole discretion and shall be under no obligation to retain such materials for any particular period of time.
All software used on the Site, to provide services through the Site, and to operate the Site is the sole property of THE QUORUM CLUB or its licensors and may not be used elsewhere without prior written permission. Certain patents, trademarks, copyrights and other content or proprietary information used on this Site may be owned by third parties not affiliated with THE QUORUM CLUB and are being used under license and with permission by THE QUORUM CLUB under various agreements.
THE QUORUM CLUB welcomes your comments and feedback about the site or about its services; however, THE QUORUM CLUB, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to use or not use any ideas, content, materials, or suggestions you submit without any express or implied obligation, contract or compensation to you. all ideas, materials, or suggestions (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or materials) submitted shall become the property of THE QUORUM CLUB and THE QUORUM CLUB may use such ideas, materials, or suggestions in whole or in part at THE QUORUM CLUB´s sole discretion without compensation or credit to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless THE QUORUM CLUB and its subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, employees, officers, directors, agents, telecommunications providers, and content providers from all claims, demands, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys´ fees, arising from your breach of this Agreement, your violation of the rights of any third parties using the services provided by THE QUORUM CLUB or the Site, or your violation of any federal, state, local or other applicable laws, rules, or regulations using the service provided by THE QUORUM CLUB or the Site.
The failure of THE QUORUM CLUB to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties. Intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.